InspiringHK Sports Foundation has been dedicated to promoting social mobility, gender equality, social inclusion and healthy lifestyle through sports. If you deeply believe young people could positively change through participating in high-quality sports training, and such a change could gradually make an impact in our society, we welcome you to join us as Communication Manager, Programme Executive or Part-time Sports Programme Student Leader.
- (Senior) Programme Officer will be based in Hong Kong, work under the direction of the Chief Executive/Programme Manager, and collaborate with the staff and volunteer executives in leading our various programmes serving our four missions. Detailed job description can be found here.
- Programme Executive will manage and monitor high-quality long-term sports programmes and maintain a good relationship with different stakeholders (e.g. coaches, students, parents and donors) etc. Detailed job description can be found here.
- Part-time Accountant Clerk will handle general accounting duties, prepare paperwork and document related to office accounting, assist in bookkeeping and data entry with comprehensive knowledge of MYOB system. Detailed job description can be found here.
- Part-time Executive Assistant will work under the direction of the full-time Development Officer, and collaborate with the Volunteer Executives in various areas, including finance book-keeping, sports programmes, fundraising, learning and development. Detailed job description can be found here.
- Part-time Sports Programme Student Leader will work under the direction of the full-time sports programme team, and communicate directly at the frontline with our students from underprivileged background, some of which being ethnic minorities and having special education needs (SEN). Detailed job description can be found here.
If you have a charitable heart and share our belief that sports can bring positive changes to young people’s lives, you are welcome to apply. To submit your application, please send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com.
We also welcome you to apply for our volunteer positions!